Data Processing Rules of the Stone Labs
We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Stone Labs.
This document Processing Rules of the Stone Labs. Here you can find the information about (1) what information we collect, (2) what for we collect the data, (3) who collects the data, (4) how data is collected, (5) what do we do with data, (6) how long do we store the data, (7) a data subject right to erasure, and (8) a data subject right to data portability.
1) We collect all information, that a data subject entered in the feedback form, such as email, name, business sphere, telephone number, project information, budget range, comments, uploaded files, stage of project, platforms and preferred technology stack, that may be sent to Stone Labs by a data subject through a feedback form (by his/her personal wish).
Also, through Google Analytics, collected the browser types and versions, the operating system, the website from which user reaches our website, the date and time of access, an IP address, the Internet service provider, and any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
2) All this data and information is used to perform Business Analysis, IT Consulting and Software Development services and to do our job with high quality.
Other general data and information from Google Analytics is needed to deliver the content of our website correctly, optimize the content of our website and advertisement, ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
3) All mentioned above data stored only by Stone Labs and may be transferred to 3d parties, who act as Data Processors (while Stone Labs acts as Data Controller).
4) We receive a data through feedback forms and with Google Analytics system. The data is stored at the servers of Stone Labs (located at EU) and mail servers.
5) All data, that have been send to us through feedback form will be sorted in email inbox and be used in project work only after the data subject agreement. Other data from visitors will be used for optimizing our website.
6) All data received from feedback form are stored for 3 years and then deleted.
7) Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
Each data subject has a right to erasure/to be forgotten. He/she has a right to contact with Stone Labs' Data Security department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and leave a request to erasure personal data stored by the Stone Labs.
8) Right to data portability
Each data subject has a right to data portability. He/she has a right to contact with any Stone Labs' Data Security department
(email@example.com) and leave a request to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which was provided to the Stone Labs. Also the data subject has the right to transfer personal data directly from Stone Labs to another agency.