DATA DRIVEN BUSINESS
The best business is a clever business. And to exploit all it's resources and set the efficiency to the maximum level we propagate Data Driven Approach which consists of 3 main steps:
- Data Mining setting the effective automatic way of useful data collection and storing. Through a click of a button.
Data Analysis and Visualization-the process of Data Architecture design, while our team creates both Visual and Statistical data models in order external and internal BI engineers could find all bottlenecks in the existing processes. Through common sense and experience in the sphere, and no DB background needed.
Predictive analysis-alternative option when we require more detailed analysis of the future influencers on the existing process.
We've successfully integrated the mentioned techniques into various Industries:
Retail Stores: Solution for automation of the up/down/cross-selling, based on the online purchases transactional data analysis
- Banks: Customers reactivation, based on the statistical model of bank transactions
- Service Oriented Companies: Points Of Sale performance analysis automation based on the realtime data collection
- Marketing Agencies: Targeted marketing campaigns, based on the automated interests profiling from the Social Networks'data
- eCommerce: Automatic product pricing solution, based on the natural language processing of the customer's requests.
Not unlike Nostradamus, will your tailored app make predictions on risks and opportunities. And not unlike your good friend, will it advise on several ways-out. Except, in our case, these will be based on deep analysis of historical data, myriads of transactions, and constant deeplearning. Exploiting big data and predictive analysis, your tailored system may become a useful decision-making supporter, be your enterprise about any of the following:
Talk us, and we will create a prediction tool for your business too!
- an instant bicycle rent, with need to predict the rent spots locations and number of vehicles at each;
- a nationwide food delivery startup with need to predict the orders to optimize the supply chain;
- sports health science organization that predicts the probabilities of diseases based on the medical tests results.
Or anything else...
SPORT DATA ANALYSIS
Sports gauging hardware is everywhere.
And amateur sportsmen are overwhelmed with a selection of data analyzing and training-planning software.
While, paradoxically, many professional teams still need to rely purely on empirical experience of their coaches.
For the needs of national teams, we participate in development of sports data decision-making systems:
- Cycling, tennis, biathlon: after-training lab tests, and during-training measuring through power meters, heart rate meters and other motion gauging devices, produce tons of data that should not be ignored. We visualize these, and setup predictive analysis algorithms to assist the coaches to make informed decisions.
- Rowing:(with Belarusian rowing federation) we use action cameras and ordinary smartphones with accelerometers accelerometers to track real time feedback on boat, stroke rate, speed. Besides visualized report on the collected data, the system is itself to provide improvement suggestions on athletes'technique.
And for the needs of the masses,
- we build up athletes injury prediction and prevention system;
- and our own start-up, that gives money incentive for people to stand up and go jogging.
Front-ends are always complemented with complex back-ends to perform sophisticated calculations and fulfill data processing logics, providing the maximum level of system automatizaton and scalable for thousands of end users operating simultaneously.
If you're same enthusiastic about pushing human body boundaries, and feel that IT may help - let us know, and let's makes something great together.
SUPPLY CHAIN AUTOMATION
Operations and Supply Chain Automation
Imagine there are only 4 night hours to pass between an order placed, good prod
uced and placed to a warehouse, and the good delivered to a customer's threshold.
Also, imagine these to be thousands of concurrent orders made every day; 2 dozens of goods on the range, with equal number of production facility variants; and 2 cities to be delivered to and covered.
And, finally, imagine this all to be a growing startup, unable to afford more than 20 people on staff.
If we solved the above, and your supply chain challenges are simpler, share with us, and we'll be able to create an automated problem-solver software for you too!
Market forecasts that by 2019 half of colleges worldwide will either expand to or completely focus on e-learning.
Appreciating and approximating this future, we've participated and are participating in number of projects:
Tutorship marketplace, with smart student-tutor matching, and virtual learning environment tools.
- Connect-and-update mobile tooling for MGIMO campus students.
- Lecture live Q&A tool, for a student to get answered, while lecturer keeps talking uninterrupted.
- Mobile language course.
- And a smart-museum app, to get inspired not bored, while enlightening.
If you aim to improve learning through harnessing data and Internet-talk to us, and let's do it together.